Bring Tour-ready performance to your game with Mizuno MP-18 SC Irons. Designed in partnership with Mizuno staff athletes, MP-18 SC (split cavity) irons feature slightly wider, cambered soles for enhanced playability and turf interaction. Each iron is constructed from 1025E Pure Select Carbon Steel and put through a 4-step Grain Flow Forging HD Process to create the ultimate solid and consistent feel Mizuno Tour athletes demand in their equipment.
Constructed from 1025E Pure Select Carbon Steel Billets
Mizuno’s elite materials signify the passion to deliver unmatched performance. Ultra-premium materials yield six-times tighter tolerance than industry standard for greater purity.
Mizuno’s Patented Grain Flow Forging® HD Process
Enhanced 4-step Grain Flow Forging® HD Process increases grain density in the impact area for the ultimate soft, solid and consistent feel Mizuno is famous for.
- Primary Forging: Primary forging shapes the head and ensures grains are aligned and tightened
- Heat Treatment: Aging the head at elevated temperatures optimizes strength and softness
- Precision Forging – First Shot: Precision forging ensures precise shape, consistent grain structure and tight tolerances
- Precision Forging – Second Shot: Modified U-Grooves hydraulically forged into the club face for optimal spin rate
- MP-18 SC (Split Cavity) Irons designed in partnership with Mizuno Tour athletes
- Slightly wider, cambered sole makes MP-18 SC Irons more player than muscle back irons
- Thin, tapered topline, short head length and smaller wedges to create a Tour-Ready iron set
- Satin Nickel Chrome Finish provides elegant, durable, non-glare aesthetics