PING stays ahead of the curve so you can stay ahead of the pack with the PING G400 Hybrid. A tungsten sole weight helps get CG to the ideal location, not only boosting stability but also enhancing forgiveness, while the maraging steel face partners with the cascading sole to create more ball speed and distance. Bolder turbulators improve head speed and inspire confidence when you need it most.
Tungsten sole weight
- What does it do? It elevates stability and forgiveness to higher levels.
- How does it work? The weight affords a deeper CG location.
- Ultra-thin 17-4 stainless crown saves weight that’s repurposed to increase MOI and optimize CG location
- Maraging steel face is strong yet flexible to deliver faster ball speeds and more distance across the entire face
- Cascading sole further enhances face flex at impact, resulting in higher launch
- Bolder turbulators boost confidence at address
- Alta CB graphite shaft’s counter-balance design allows for more mass in the head to increase the transfer of energy
- Color-shift shaft paint transitions from premium copper to black to help reduce distractions at address
- Golf Pride Tour Velvet grip