Cameron & Crown putters are custom designed for players whose setup demands a 33-inch putter. With precise heel-toe weighting, a new Matador small white grip, and refined looks, Cameron & Crown putters are designed to help the putter, the player and the ball work together in harmony. Four Tour-proven models from the Select, GOLO and Futura X lines have been selected for this seasonal offering.
Futura 5MB: classic, elegant “muscle-back” rounded mid-mallet with face-sole technology, and completely solid stainless steel flange.
- Multi-material technology performance-matched to each putter style, from the 303 stainless steel inlay of the Newport 2 to the 6061 aircraft aluminum face-sole construction of the Newport M2 Mallet and GOLO 5.
- Balance and forgiveness from Scotty’s use of two 20 gram heel-and-toe weights in the head, perfectly matched to the 33” length.
- Comfort with feel from the new Matador Small white grip which is comfortable in the hands, without sacrificing feel and feedback.
- Refined aesthetics defined by a raw stainless steel finish with a unique Silver Mist bead blast for a radiant yet glare resistant appearance. Newly created graphics blend the familiar three milled dots with a gold, black, gray and white color scheme.
- Enhanced alignment options from milled flange sight lines to crisscross pop-through visual cues.