Vokey Design SM7 Wedges provide all golfers the opportunity for a better short game through unmatched craftsmanship, technology and performance. Bob Vokey’s 6 Tour-proven sole grinds – including the new D Grind – give all golfers a set of wedges fit for their swing type and course conditions. Finely-tuned Progressive Center of Gravity placement achieves improved trajectory, distance control and feel. The Spin Milled groove cutting process and 100% quality inspection prove nothing spins like a Vokey.
BOUNCE AND GRIND SELECTION:
- Having different grind options in your wedge set will create more versatility and improve your shot making from various lies and turf conditions
- Bob Vokey’s 6 Tour-proven sole grinds give all golfers a set of wedges fit for their swing type and course conditions
- F-Grind: Full sole designed primarily for full swings and square face shots. Due to this design, it is the only grind available in 46° – 52°, with the 54° and 56° being the most played SW on Tour.
- M-Grind: Voke’s favorite, the M Grind is designed for players that like to rotate the club face open and shut to manufacture shots around the green.
- S-Grind: Design based on feedback from Steve Stricker, the S is best for square face shots with a touch more versatility than the F Grind. Simple mechanics are best with this wedge.
- D-Grind: The player’s high bounce wedge. High measured bounce with the crescent shape of the M Grind for shot making versatility.
- K-Grind: The highest bounce wedge in the lineup, the K Grind is the ultimate bunker club and the most forgiving wedge in the lineup for all shots.
- L-Grind: The L Grind features a narrow crescent shape allowing maximum green side versatility, but it is the least forgiving wedge in the lineup.