Put simply, TaylorMade TP5 Golf Balls are the Total Package. The 3-layer Tri-Fast Core gets progressively stiffer from inner core to outer, maximizing the transfer of energy at impact and resulting in greater ball speed and distance on full shots. The Dual-Spin Cover uses the combination of an ultra-soft cast urethane cover and a semi-rigid inner cover to provide exceptional spin control, completing 5 layers of uncompromising performance.
- What does it do? It generates massive ball speed and distance on full shots.
- How does it do that? The 3-layer core system with progressive compression maximizes the transfer of energy at impact.
- What does it do? It produces exceptional spin and pinpoint control around the green.
- How does it do that? The contrast of an ultra-soft urethane cover and a semi-rigid inner layer maximizes the interaction between the ball cover and club grooves.
- 322 seamless dimple pattern delivers more penetrating, stable flight
- 5-piece construction affords total, uncompromising performance
- 90 compression
TP5 or TP5x?
- TP5 models are slightly softer and produce mid launch
- TP5x models are slightly firmer and produce higher launch